OTA Programs and News
- Tennis Toronto is the regional division of The Ontario Tennis Association. As the recognized leader of tennis in Ontario, the OTA encourages participation in a healthy lifestyle, and promotes the pursuit of excellence for all players.
- Get the latest views and news from Ontario Tennis Association President Scott Fraser’s blog.
- Subscribe here to receive the Weekly ENews from the OTA.
- Also available is an electronic version of “Ontario Tennis Magazine” with exclusive on-line content.
- The Tennis Pathways Program looks to increase access to tennis at the community level, allowing both children and adults the opportunity to TRY tennis for free and LEARN for a subsidized cost at a local participating OTA community tennis club, called a Pathways Welcome Centre.
- Book a Tennis Fair at your club this year. Contact David Lea, OTA Community Development Manager for more information.
- Looking for a pro? Check out the OTA Job Line or contact Jay Neill, OTA Club Membership Manager.
- Get the benefits of the Club OTA Premium Membership Card for all your club members. Contact Peter Malcomson, OTA Marketing Manager for details.
- The Distinguished Service Award Nomination Form – use this form to nominate someone from your club for this award.
OTA Board of Directors, following their June 8, 2013 meeting at the Rexall Centre.